Alexander Abramov abramov_lex - Fashion / Style / Photographer

Alexander Abramov abramov_lex
instagram @abramov_lex
LinkedIn @abramovlex


myinfluencers01@gmail.com  #myinfluencermag  #myinfluencerblog

Saint Petersburg University of Humanities and Social Sciences.
Bachelor's degree, Marketing Communication.
Executive Producer.
Producer of Photo and Video projects.
Abramov Lex bares all his coming of age story about a man who isn’t afraid to speak his truth, follow through with his vision and be exposed, both body and soul in Uncovered photo-book. The series of art books tells the story of Lex.
“I started keeping journals 18 years ago. My diary is about awareness of my homosexuality, about my experiences and explorations of the world: first feelings, first love, first sexual encounter… It is also about human imperfection and struggle, drugs and fears, scars and past troubles. On the whole, it tells of becoming the man I have wanted to be: a man who is able to inspire others to makes changes for the better.”
He posed for more than 5000 pictures with celebrated Russian photographer Dima Bocharov.
“I grew up a very sick child,” ... “I had big problems about healt when I was younger.”
Still, posing for nude photos was something he had never done before.
Alexander was careful and selective about using his nudity in a tasteful way.  "I have known Dima for many years and he and I have done many photo projects together, it was not hard for me to take my clothes off. What was hard was to be naturally sexy, appear relaxed and to not pose too much. Of course, it is very difficult to surprise people in the age of universal exhibitionism, but these nude images that we captured definitely deserve some attention.”
Alexander Abramov began his career in the media business in his hometown of Karaganda, which is in Central Kazakhstan. After he moved to Moscow, he got a job at a magazine as a producer of photo projects. While there, he dabbled in fashion, creating a few collections that appeared on the runways of Russian Fashion Week.
Russia, however, experienced a financial crisis and Abramov was forced to leave fashion for a more lucrative career back in PR, again as a photo producer. It eventually led to an opportunity in TV where Alexander became an executive producer of a makeover reality show on one of the biggest entertainment TV channels in Russia. He remained in TV for five years until he decided to move to the USA.
“It’s been a long, winding road to where I am now but all of my past experiences in magazines, fashion and TV have contributed enormously to the making of this series. They are all part of the fabric of the man that I’m excited to reveal in ‘Uncovered’”.
“Uncovered” Vol.1 Wrangler and Vol. 2 Mercenary are available on his website, www.abramovlex.com.
“I hope the 10% portion of proceeds to the Russian LGBT Network will give another guy the opportunity to be true to himself and be brave enough to leave like I did,”  Bravo Lex.
#art #artist #photographer #showbiz #fashion #model #fitness #fitmodel #americanstyle #russianstyle #abramovlex #alexanderabramov #uncovered #myinfluencermag #myinfluencerblog

Commenti