Franggy Yanez fracrox - Fashion / Photographer / Media

Franggy Yanez fracrox
twitter @fracrox
youtube fracrox
vimeo inmotion


Videos & Pics

myinfluencers01@gmail.com  #myinfluencermag  #myinfluencerblog

"The man. The legend. The beard.
He is originary from Venezuela and now residing in Amsterdam, influencer, photographer and Youtuber is seriously a creator of one-man content.
Venezuela is a beautiful place.
The best part of what I do is definitely be my boss. Not only does it allow ems to do what I love, but it also allows me to have total creative freedom.
Probably other people would say of me that I am kind and sociable, if they were to meet me in person. But if they knew me only from my online character, they would probably say that I have a huge ego.
Everything inspires me. I would like inspiration to be something you could just ask for, but it's often more complex than that. It can suddenly come from a song, a picture or other ideas.
My father was the one who had the greatest impact on me. He was my mentor and my friend. I have never met a man so committed and devoted in all my life.
Losing my father years ago really opened my eyes. It made me realize how fragile and limited life is.
Venezuela, being the place where I grew up, will always be special to me.
The best advice I have ever received is "You are the creator of your destiny".
I think my greatest strength is my persistence. I never give up anything.
My last meal should be my mother's Arepas.
Apart from my clothes, I do not really have many material goods. I've been moving for so long that I do not take many things with me.
Personal style is a voice that is not spoken.
Dress for you. When you do it well, you'll know.
I want to be remembered as a fighter and an explorer. My desire is to leave my photography behind as an inheritance." - tigha.com
Franggy is dynamic, pragmatic, dominating the video thanks to his alpha look! From South America to Europe, perhaps he failed to change the world but, he managed to build his own world very well! Model, videomaker, photographer, creative and singer ... what else? I would not be surprised if Franggy shall called as a judge at the next X Factor TV show! Professional to follow for those who want to create a professional communication for own business!

Commenti